Program (8 days)
Isonzo Battlefield Travel composed a 5 day main program over a period off 8 days, which can be adepted- or expanded in consultation. Underneath you see a map off the area where the 12 Isonzo Battles are fought. All locations, including your accommodation, are situated in- or around this area.
We also offer you, if desired, information for visiting nearby sites around Nova Gorica and on the Karst Plateau.
The Main Program
First Day at the Isonzo – Saturday
Arrival at the different B&B’s.
In the evening a short meeting where u, while enjoying local specialties like cheese and proscuitto, the program will be explained.
Second Day at the Isonzo – Zondag
Next locations will be visited, lunch at Monfalcone:
Third Day at the Isonzo – Maandag
Next locations will be visited, lunch at Bovec:
Fourth Day at the Isonzo – Dinsdag
A free day that can be spent at your liking. Some off the options are:
Fifth Day at the Isonzo – Woensdag
Next locations will be visited, lunch at Kobarid:
Sixth Day at the Isonzo – Donderdag
Next locations will be visited, lunch at Solkan:
Seventh Day at the Isonzo – Vrijdag
Next locations will be visited, lunch at Tolmin:
Eighth Day at the Isonzo – Zaterdag
Cerje, rest off the day free time, evaluation and departure.
- Locations are visited with your own transport. In consultation with us you can rent transport.
- Isonzo Battlefield Travel offers, where possible, local guides, so you will always be provided with the correct information.
- Every day will be, if desired, closed with a short evaluation and a preview off the next day.
- Prices include stay, breakfast, costs for guides and access to the museums.
- Prices do not include transport to the sights, lunches, diners and tips for guides.