We offer a 100% refund (no voucher) in case off COVID-19 cancellation for this tour.
Program (8 days)
Isonzo Battlefield Travel composed a 5 day main program over a period off 8 days, which can be adapted- or expanded in consultation. Underneath you see a map off the area where the 12 Isonzo Battles are fought. All locations, including your accommodation, are situated in- or around this area.
We also offer you, if desired, information for visiting nearby sites around Nova Gorica and on the Karst Plateau.
The (provisional) Main Program
July 23 2022: First Day at the Isonzo – Saturday
Next locations will be visited, lunch at Monfalcone
July 24 2022: Second Day at the Isonzo – Sunday
Next locations will be visited, lunch at Solkan or on Sabotin:
July 25 2022: Third Day at the Isonzo – Monday
Next locations will be visited, lunch at Kras:
July 26 2022: Fourth Day at the Isonzo – Tuesday
Next locations will be visited, lunch at Triest:
July 27 2022: Fifth Day at the Isonzo – Wednesday
Next locations will be visited, lunch at Bovec:
July 28 2022: Sixth Day at the Isonzo – Thursday
Next locations will be visited, lunch at Kobarid:
July 29 2022: Seventh Day at the Isonzo – Friday
Visit around Bovec and departure.
- Locations are visited with your own transport. In consultation with us you can rent transport.
- Isonzo Battlefield Travel offers, where possible, local guides, so you will always be provided with the correct information.
- Every day will be, if desired, closed with a short evaluation and a preview off the next day.
- Prices include stay, breakfast, costs for guides and access to the museums.
- Prices do not include transport to the sights, lunches, diners and tips for guides.