We offer a 100% refund (no voucher) in case off COVID-19 cancellation for this tour.
Program (8 days)
Isonzo Battlefield Travel composed a 5 day main program over a period off 8 days, which can be adapted- or expanded in consultation. Underneath you see a map off the area where the 12 Isonzo Battles are fought. All locations, including your accommodation, are situated in- or around this area.
We also offer you, if desired, information for visiting nearby sites around Nova Gorica and on the Karst Plateau.
The Main Program
May 28 2022: First Day at the Isonzo – Saturday
Arrival at the different B&B’s.
In the evening a short meeting where u, while enjoying local specialties like cheese and proscuitto, the program will be explained. A visit to Cerje if possible.
May 29 2022: Second Day at the Isonzo – Zondag
Next locations will be visited, lunch at Solkan or on Sabotin:
May 30 2022: Third Day at the Isonzo – Maandag
Due to closed indoor museums on Monday, a free day that can be spent at your liking. Some off the options are:
May 31 2022: Fourth Day at the Isonzo – Dinsdag
Next locations will be visited, lunch at Monfalcone
June 1 2022: Fifth Day at the Isonzo – Woensdag
In the morning we leave out accommodation and travel to Kobarid. Next locations will be visited, lunch at Tolmin:
June 2 2022: Sixth Day at the Isonzo – Donderdag
Next locations will be visited, lunch at Kobarid:
June 3 2022: Seventh Day at the Isonzo – Vrijdag
In the morning we leave out accommodation and travel to the Karst area. First next locations will be visited, lunch at Bovec:
June 4 2022: Eighth Day at the Isonzo – Zaterdag
Free time, evaluation and departure.
- Locations are visited with your own transport. In consultation with us you can rent transport.
- Isonzo Battlefield Travel offers, where possible, local guides, so you will always be provided with the correct information.
- Every day will be, if desired, closed with a short evaluation and a preview off the next day.
- Prices include stay, breakfast, costs for guides and access to the museums.
- Prices do not include transport to the sights, lunches, diners and tips for guides.